Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mini Makeup haul!

Preping for spring!
I have recently acquired some exciting new makeup pieces! I have been dying to try the maybelline bouncy blushes and revlon lip butters so when i had the opportunity to get them, i pounced! I was going for soft pinks and nude colors because i have a lot of bright colored lipsticks already. The good thing was that the lip butters were buy one get and get the second for 50% off! so of course i got two. It was the end to a pretty swell friday :).

I also finally received my topshop package! I watch a lot of UK bloggers on youtube and follow a lot of their blogs, i don't know why, but anyways, i was always tempted to get topshop makeup! But since i live in the states and I'm on the west coast, we don't have topshop :(. Luckily, they have free shipping :). So far i haven't worn any of the makeup yet but i have done some swatches which i will post up later! 

And the final thing i got was non-beauty related. I got a moleskin 3-pack notebook along with my favorite pens, G2 .38 mm fine gel roller pen! trust me, these are probably the best pens i have ever tried! i definitely recommend them :). I have been wanting a moleskin notebook so i could jot down blog ideas, take note of things that interest me at the moment, basically i want to track my life in good ol' writing :).

I hope you enjoyed this haul and have a great February Leap Year!

time to prep for spring
you gals are awesome!
MUAH
-andrea 



CVS Pharmacy
R-L top: Revlon lip butter in sugar frosting and strawberry shortcake
R-L bottom: Maybelline dream bouncy blushes in rose petal and peach satin
Topshop
R-L: blush in Head over Heels, lipstick in all about me, 
lipstick in innocent, eyeshadow in porcelain
Topshop Package :) eeep!
Bookstore
Moleskin 3 plain journals
G2 .38 mm ultra fine gel roller pens 

4 comments: