Friday, February 10, 2012

The Things I adored in January


1. The Cottage: it is this cute and quaint breakfast/brunch restaurant that has thee most AMAZING jam and scones! yum :)

2. Isabel's Cantina: asian and latin fusion restaurant! their food is good, but i don't know if asian and latin fusion is the right way to describe their food selection. Pricey.

3. MAC: Just made a small post about this! i am so excited to try the so sweet, so easy creme blend blush and the dervish lip pencil!

4. Anthropologie: My first anthropology purchase gals! i got a cute teal/ light blue cardigan and a renaissance style shirt!

5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (us): I have to say that i love the swedish version of the girl with the dragon tattoo movie trilogy, i did like the US version too! i have to say that Rooney Mara blew me away! she was amazing!

6. The Bistro: A asian inspired restaurant on campus! super yummy food!

7. Macarons: I went to Opera Cafe and was thrilled that they had macarons! It was my first time trying them and trust me, i will be going back for some more :).

8. Opera Cafe: Yummy food too! i had a pesto chicken panini! it was quick to be served and filling :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Macarons too! I always ask my friends if they have tasted them, but they always say no:( Anyway, nice blog:)

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww, you should make them try it! Thank you, I like yo blog! :)

      Delete