Friday, February 3, 2012

GOLLY GUMDROPS!

i was just on UO and they are having an amazing sale and all i want to do is buy, buy. buy. Not to mention the fact that i have my eye on a creme blend blusher by mac and a beautiful lipliner! so all in all, all this will definitely make a dent in my pocket.

But i do feel like today is the day to treat myself in a way. by the end of the day, i will have finished 2 midterms! The weekend is going to be amazing! But then I'm going to spend again when i go to target and a birthday dinner! i don't know how I'm going to survive!

I will just breathe, treat myself and work really hard!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived near a UO im sure I would live in there though and spend far to much money on their lush clothes!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am in a love hate relationship with UO, lol. It calls out my name and I always come running.

      Delete
  2. lovely blog :)

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i just checked out your blog and i love it!! *following

      Delete