Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Haul!: Forever21, Urban Outfitters, DSW, and Anthropologie!

Shopping is my friend

So i did a little sale shopping throughout january and febuary! i am very pleased with my purchases. I hope everyone understands that i am in no way bragging, i just want to show what kind of style i like :). 
PS: shopping is good exercise! :)

MUAH!
andrea


Forever 21
Light pink/ coral sweatshirt 
white stripes
 I love shopping
Anthropologie 
DSW
Forever 21
 DSW
black Big Buddha shoes
supe cute 
 Packages
I would include sara in my haul but I'm returning the 
handbag i bought, didn't really fit my style
but i still love zara!
Urban outfitters!
 Kimchi Blue flats
black
Urban outfitters
*and yes, i did buy the 3 of these shoes but in different colors!
couldn't help myself :)
SALE
 Urban outfitters
Kimchi blue
Gold/ somewhat cream
sale!
 Urban outfitters
Kimchi blue
red/ raspberry
Sale!
 DSW
Mix no. 6
Brown
 Urban Outfitters
BDG stripe scoop shirt
Sale!
 Anthropologie
casual-like crop top with an interesting
slimming effect
gray
Forever 21
cardigan
beige 

3 comments: